RE: NTLK Ntlk Farallon PN595A-A/B/C

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 15:50:05 EST

I have Rev A, and it also (used to) work fine. I also called Farallon and
bugged them to go look, but I think they are well and truly out of Newton
compatible cards. They did suggest the possibility of using the dongle port
and going through their iPrint product and into a 45 jack.

>From the replies to NTLK, Revs A, B, and C have worked.

Paul

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com