Re: NTLK Anticipation

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 03:28:35 EST

On Tue, Feb 1, 2000 6:13 AM, NewtonTalk
<mailto:newtontalk@planetnewton.com> wrote:
> Okay, okay, you are right :-) But tell me one thing, how do you
> manage to see your folders and files of your Mac from your Newton?
> I am new to Macintosh computers. Installing and backing up works
> for me via ethernet, but how do i do that file and folder
> thingy?!?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing he's talking about the Connection app, when
you connect to NCU. Talk about cool, if you connect to a Mac, you see the
folder structure in a list-type view, similar to a mac, if you connect to a
Windows computer, you see it like in the file manager, with folders in one
pane, and files in another. Very thoughtful and classy.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>