[NTLK] [Admin] How?s everyone doing?

Stephen Weyer swxtra1 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 23 12:34:31 EDT 2020

all’s well here in Southern Oregon — at least for most of us, now.

among the many fires in the West, you may have heard of the “Almeda” fire
which started about 2 mi. from my house in Ashland.
fortunately, strong winds moved the fire away from us,
but untortunately devastated 2 towns just to our north: Talent, and Phoenix (OR).
plus hazardous smoke levels in entire region.

here’s NYT overview:
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007341513/oregon-fires-path.html

Steve
https://communicrossings.com/newton-messagepad