[NTLK] [ANN] New archive of NewtonOS icons

Grant Hutchinson splorp at me.com
Mon Oct 12 16:18:52 EDT 2020

On a related note, I remembered this thread from a decade ago regarding a set of MP2100 greyscale icons:

https://marc.info/?t=127428867200004&r=1&w=2

There’s an almost complete set of greyscale icons, images, and sprites that were with Prism Research’s BinHexer package. It wasn’t on UNNA, so you can nab it from my server instead:

https://splorp.me/download/binhexer11.zip

Additionally, Matthias provided a set of icons which includes those found in the button bar. The link he provided in the original message thread is dead, but here’s a copy:

https://splorp.me/download/newtonicons.zip

g.