[NTLK] [OT] Looking for a clock app for System 8 or 9 (Aaron H)

Michael Pick mpick at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 12:48:28 EDT 2020

I’ve used HappyPlusClock on Classic 68k Macs, although it might be too primitive for a PowerBook 540!

Worth giving a try though. It’s not a flip clock style but is clean and nice looking.

https://www.vitaphone.net/hpc/ <https://www.vitaphone.net/hpc/>

Best,
Mike

(Apologies if this is a dupe - I tried replying once and it didn’t seem to take.)