[NTLK] WTB MessagePad 130 Stylus

Josh Dick josh at joshdick.net
Mon Nov 2 18:05:18 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has an OEM MessagePad 130 (telescoping) stylus in decent condition that they'd be willing to sell me, shipped to the US?

I'm looking for one because the cap on mine cracked, which makes it really difficult to telescope/remove from the Newton once inserted.

I put out some feelers on Twitter and have interacted with @NewtonTalk on this topic in the past, and I've also had an eBay saved search running for over a year, but neither of these have come to fruition. eMate 300 styli seem extremely common on eBay, but I've never seen a MessagePad 130 stylus pop up once, and buying another Newton just for its stylus seems excessive.

Thanks and regards,

Josh Dick | https://joshdick.net