[NTLK] Transferring notes from MP2x00 to a PC

Barry Rosenfeld barryrosenfeld at comcast.net
Mon May 25 12:59:25 EDT 2020

All -
     Many years ago I used something called slowdown.exe to help connect my MP2100 to a modern PC - with limited success. Is there something out there now that people recommend? Also I remember having to run multiple instances of Slowdown even for that limited success, which made the whole process pretty painful.  Any suggestions as to how to get through this? My goal is to extract some old information from the Notes and Names apps. Thanks, Barry

Barry Rosenfeld
barryrosenfeld at comcast.net
+1-917-856-1458