[NTLK] Newton Mail | SMTP NewtonCity: Error 500

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:41:41 EDT 2020

Sylvain,

Just a quick side note, is it possible to share the iPhone connection
via WiFi using WEP or no password at all?

I remember when I used to carry an iPaq 4700 back in the day, I
couldn't connect it through my iPhone due to it's encryption
defaulting to WPA2, and in the end had to buy the program called
"MyWi" that allows to change the encryption option.

But maybe I'm missing some setting from the standard iOS sharing method?

Best regards,

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>