[NTLK] Typing the ‘pipe’ character on a Newton

Nic Malone nicmalone at mac.com
Sun May 24 06:24:09 EDT 2020

Indeed, Laurence - I have the 1st generation Airport Express, running
its original firmware, which allows the setting up of a WEP WiFi
network in Bridge mode. The available firmware update removed the WEP
option - hence I have not updated it. I think the 2nd gen Airport
Express firmware already had the WEP option removed.

Nic