[NTLK] FoFa - 4th followup

Anthony Velasco ecotone at mac.com
Tue May 19 20:57:45 EDT 2020

Here’s my shot at Frank’s puzzle:

The first pic has to be light passing through a prism.

The second pic is still unfamiliar to me, but it appears to be gold. I cannot tell if it is part of a spool of gold thread/wire, or threads of a gold colored screw, or a gold contact pad. However, I could not make this one fit in with the rest of the clues (as well as the others) in explaining my guess.

The third pic appears to be a rainbow stack of construction paper, likely used for the lovely peacock art piece shown in the fourth clue. Which by the way may bring us back to the first clue, with the light passing through the prism, which can yield a rainbow representation of the light spectrum.

So, as a wildlife toxicologist and semi-professional chemist and jack of all trades but master of none - my hope, and my really lame guess is that Frank has developed some type of spectrophotometer for the Newton platform.

—Tony Velasco

Sent from this pirate’s ayePhone