[NTLK] FoFa - 5th followup

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue May 19 16:50:59 EDT 2020

> Still not... multicolored backlights based on leds?

Nope...

> That's either the peacock that was terrorizing New Hampshire last year:

Nope...

> A color display?

Nope...

> Software and/or a card so Newt can display in color on a color display.

Nope...

> Are your pieces of pictures directly related with that thing

Every single picture is directly related with "that thing". However,
sometimes the picture shows a part of the article itself. Sometimes it shows
a part of something that is either required for or left behind after
manufacturing that thing. And sometimes, like yesterday, I add a tiny amount
of artwork to mislead you, because otherwise it would be too easy, and you
wouldn't be as proud as you deserve after having posted the correct answer.

> I'm asking because I thought that is kind of electronic device for Newton

I never said it's an electronic device. That's an assumption most people on
this list made from the start. Then again, I never said it WASN'T an
electronic device. All I said was that it's a part that's supposed to be
used with devices belonging to the Newton family.

I did, by the way, also say that I only succeeded making this thing after a
couple of failures. That should've awoken the Sherlocks in all y'all long
ago. Considering that back then I posted these failures to the list, asking
for advice. And there's a NewtonTalk list archive out there :-)

Image número cinco:

    <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis05.png>

And here are the images you already know, just for convenience's sake.

   <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis04.png>
   <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis03.png>
   <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis02.png>
   <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/WhatIsThis/WhatIsThis01.png>