[NTLK] FoFa - 4th followup

Tere tjggriffin1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:46:27 EDT 2020

I just went back and re-read his first message. I have been working under a
slight misunderstanding. Here's what he wrote:

"The pictures will not necessarily depict the
article you're looking for. Sometimes they will show parts of what I needed
to make it, sometimes they will show parts of the article itself."

I thought the pictures were representational, but it seems they are
actually may be a part of the item, or something needed to make the item.
What I got so far was something rectangular (UL and LL corners) and made
with colors. I'm still trying to figure out how  the peacock means above
another example of color.

Other hints: Several prototypes, costing $$$, failure, then success,
potentially salable.

- Tere

--

- Tere