[NTLK] Transferring notes from MP2x00 and MacOS Mojave

nicmalone at mac.com nicmalone at mac.com
Mon May 18 04:39:28 EDT 2020

Thanks Sylvain!

I’ve contacted Marisa about the NewtonCity mail server (that’s a great workaround). I actually have a DB9 RS232–>USB adapter for my Psion handheld that I could try first (it has eMate-green ends with a silver cable but no markings). But how do you connect this or the Ugreen one to a MessagePad? Do you need the PC connector kit (which I seem to have lost when moved from a narrowboat to a house a couple of years ago)? Also, I noticed Linux drivers on the Ugreen website. Does MacOS have them built in?

Laurence, my Keyspan is only a 28X, not an XG, unfortunately. So I’ll have to try one of the above instead. I’ll uninstall those 28X drivers to be safe though, thanks for the warning.

Regards all
Nic