[NTLK] Monthly event online for Newton Users

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:28:19 EDT 2020

Seconding the inclusion of the asian timezone, preferably to match up
with late evening or early morning in here.
Somehow I managed to miss the entire conference this time :-( Still
looking forward to recordings!

Haven't brought my green little friend from home down here with me,
but I still occasionally check in on what's going on around the
community :-)

Best regards,
Vladislav

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>