[NTLK] Monthly event online for Newton Users

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed May 6 17:15:30 EDT 2020

Hello all Newtonians!

There is another idea showed in my head. After WONC small success, why do not organise smaller events every month? Of course, will will organise normal WONC next year :)

The idea for monthly event is to make it shorter (2-3 hours max) and do not make any specific topic. Just regular meeting for all Newton Users and people who are interested to join our community. We would use wwnc.online <http://wwnc.online/> website for announces and updates. The meeting we could do in every last weekend every month.

A few questions to you:

Which day and what time would be the best?
Is 2-3 hours not too long?
Any other ideas?

Name for the event (I have two):

1. WONC Lite
2. Newton Enthusiasts Worldwide Things ONline

Waiting for your opinion, suggestions, ideas :)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)