[NTLK] [OT] Was re: Coronavirus panic

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Fri Mar 20 13:18:47 EDT 2020

Do you have the date? I searched the text of Churchell's address to the
joint Houses of Congress on December 26, 1941 and didn't find it there.

>From the beginning of FDR's First Inaugural Address of March 4, 1933:  “So,
first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to
fear is fear itself—nameless,unreasoning, unjustified terror which
paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.” This quote IS
very apropos to the current situation.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"