[NTLK] In layman's terms... (was: Developer news)

Laurence W Brown lwb at mac.com
Fri Mar 6 20:26:03 EST 2020

To get improved speed & memory on the base NewtOS (even absent additional programs) is a magnificent dream—it’s still /the/ most elegant implementation of the many aspects of personal data. Today’s spoken interfaces (in my experience) are less useful than the first version of Newton handwriting conversion…

-L.W. Brown
via 8s+