[NTLK] link to song in Re: Love Notes ?2? Newton

B kosmicdollop at saber.net
Mon Jun 29 21:23:33 EDT 2020

Frank wrote:
> Who knows, if someone could write our very own Newton song lyrics... lyrics
> we could use without violating any copyright issues…

I sing “I love you Newton, oh yes I do…” — to the tune of “We Love You Conrad”

<https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=We+Love+You+Conrad&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dno4G23fhvZc>

	.. I love you Newton, to you I’m tru-uh…
	When you’re not near me, I’m blue
	Oh, Ne-ewton I love you, I do,
	Yes, Ne-ewton I love you!