[NTLK] Looking for someone who lives in or close to Coventry, Conneticut, USA

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Jun 29 09:49:03 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get hold of someone who lives in Coventry, Conneticut, USA. I
have the full postal address. This fellow was quite active on this list for
some weeks and then, all of a sudden, became utterly silent. I'm looking for
someone who happens to live in this area and might be willing to give him a
call. Since this fellow was so active on this list until recently, I'm
afraid something might have happened to him, so I'm reluctant to send him
the Newton stuff I fixed for him without making sure he's still there to
claim the package.

If you happen to live in that area: Could you please get in touch with me
off-list?

Thanks

Frank