[NTLK] Removed adhesive screen protection, what a difference

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Jun 16 16:23:28 EDT 2020

I would suggest Nusheilds.  They are not adhesive and I didn't see any difference between with and without it being installed.  Perhaps a little less contrast but still worth using the screen protector.

The adhesive based ones where WriteWrite's?  They had a interesting feel, but in the end nothing compared to Nusheilds or the plain screen.

As for a pen, I agree try a new one.  Especially if that one has any sort of wear on the tip, that alone can scratch the screen.  PDAPanache is my fav, although the MP2x00 pens are hard to find these days.  But they do have many "plain" pens really cheap and work well.

I was just looking at their site and the M stylus looks like it even might fit the MP2x00 silo but don't quote me on that.  I do have a bunch of their "stick" ones as well.  I don't know if they will still replace the tips but they used to for their better pens.

Doesn't look like they have much of a selection at the moment.  I hope they are not going out of business.

-Dan