[NTLK] FoFa - 7th followup

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:47:52 EDT 2020

LOL, Frank its' with a great big smile I'll offer another guess now.
*Could it be some sort of eMate 300 carry case?*
You have probably thought of too many thing a ma bobs and designed many a
interesting things in your minds eye that you have not yet put into
reality, but what you do I can only imagine.
If this guess is wrong it's just a drop into the bucket and I hope someone
eventually guesses what you are doing.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family