[NTLK] Prototype MP110s/120s

Jeff Luan luanjeffrey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:55:26 EDT 2020

Hi Grant,

Excellent to hear. I'm working on dumping the ROMs of the two DVT units and
will share the files when I get it done.

Here are some of the contents of the parts box I got with the Newtons:
https://imgur.com/a/D7izgqu

Some of the parts seem to definitely have come from prototype units at some
point - hopefully I can fix at least one of the boards up in the future
once I get more comfortable with working with the parts.

Best,

Jeff