[NTLK] Fwd: NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 79, Issue 20

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:41:59 EDT 2020

Hi Matthias,

Would that mean….. we could eventually have more than 8M on Einstein?  That would be dream come true for me, as I now have to archive my notes by year, as I have more than 4MB+  in notes each year.

Thanks for your relentless effort!  I hope to produce something worthwhile or good in the Newton community, with all the work you have done to make the platform so accessible!  Great work!

Mark