[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 79, Issue 12

M.D. S mdsf001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:51:51 EDT 2020

I am going to keep this email, not because of all the typical Newton
related information dispensed but because of Frank's Law of Unexpected
Disappearances. Brilliant!  I'm going to remember this when I'm looking for
something that I know should be in a certain place but isn't (at that
moment) :)

I usually stop and tell myself this is insane (based on the adage that
insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting a different result). I'm now going to sit back, relax, and have a
drink before searching again.  Thank you Frank!  :)
Glad I recently stocked up on Aviation Gin and 2 sorts of local liqueur
called Courreur des Bois, an excellent maple whiskey that goes down well
after a poutine.

Cheers!

Mike