[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups #4, Jul 11, 2020 17:00 - 19:00 UTC

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:27:23 EDT 2020

It's with great regret that I can't attend, since Zoom has seen fit to do something-or-other to my account to keep me from logging in, which also means access to their tech support is only by e-mail, which seems to be their lowest priority. Three days of interrupted work meetings, and now this.

Ironic isn't it? Or is it karma? We're having a meeting with a topic that includes lurkers, and this lurker will have to wait for the YT video to be posted because he can't lurk.

Ah well. Keep it green, eat poutine, but please don't eat the green poutine!

Shalom,

Christian

"I had to go back and transcribe all of my speech notes from my Newton, which is what I usually use for giving speeches from, because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it in this light, so I had to transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately, my Newton is better at reading my handwriting than I am. So, there may be a pause while I try and decipher what I've written."

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl