[NTLK] [ANN] Newton C++ toolchain utilities (ELFtoNTK & ELFtoPKG)

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Thu Jul 9 16:30:46 EDT 2020

> On Jun 8, 2020, at 12:42, Paul Guyot <pguyot at kallisys.net> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce the release of Newton C++ toolchain utilities that can be used to generate C++ code for NewtonOS using gcc.

Hi Paul,

I am currently cherry-picking your changes from git and moving them into my branch, so we stay as compatible as possible between branches. Do you have a short description on how to install the cross platform gcc tools and utilities that are reqired to compile the REx after your 18c0f269699e743a60c92c02d311ff7108b614c4 commit?

"Use modern toolchain to generate Rex"

Thanks,

 - Matthias