[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 79, Issue 8

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 8 06:51:19 EDT 2020

> Ok man, did I mess up.

There is no harm done, it was an honest mistake.

And if everyone who ever “messed up” on here stopped participating, it would become very quiet.

“Vewwy  vewwy quiet”, as Elmer Fudd would say.

The choice to participate here or not is up to you; but IMHO it should not end because you had a moment of confusion.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11