[NTLK] MP2x00 out of order, which electronic components to check?

Kenroy Harrison kenroy at me.com
Sat Jul 4 16:53:42 EDT 2020

Hi Sylvain,

I have an MP2100 with the same problem. I had a chat with Sonny Hung a few weeks ago about it and he suggested that I may want to try swapping out the MP2100 ROM card with an eMate ROM card to force a hard reset. I haven’t been able to track down an eMate to try that as yet. I’m interested to hear what steps you’ve tried so far and how it goes in the future so please do keep us informed.

Thanks,
Kenroy