[NTLK] Love Notes “2” Newton

Akasaka Ryuunosuke vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:46:19 EDT 2020

Noah,

Someday a long time ago my filmmaker friend and I had an idea of making
a series not for Youtube, but for Instagram -- a whole story divided in
short, small clips at most 60 seconds long.

We never got to implement that idea, but maybe it is worth looking into?
Would make it closer to "Notes" indeed -- short clips of stories of
people and their lives with Newton :-)

Sincerely,
- Ak.R.

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001