[NTLK] Newton song

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Jul 1 17:29:55 EDT 2020

Hi all,

On the subject of copyright, on music, song…
I was wondering if there was an online service that could tell us if a passage or a whole melody is already the property of a third party?
I know, from experience that Youtube already performs these checks internally, I remember sharing with my family a video of my daughter on a carousel and I hadn't paid attention to the music that emanated from the merry-go-round, Youtube very quickly told me that there was a music, which I had to, at best own, at worst have the agreement to use it.

Otherwise concerning the creation of this song, I'm too little musician to help you, but on the other hand I appreciate music and would be happy to hear those who would like to get into the game. :-)

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]