[NTLK] A personal note

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Jan 25 20:08:18 EST 2020

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 18:45 Rufus Kohn <rufuskohn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my friends,
>
> I am going through some major life changes. I want to share this with you
> because I had a fun time but my time with these beautiful machine and this
> wonderful community is coming to an end.
>
> Last December I became aware that I am transgender. I have started
> transitioning from man (Rufus) to woman (Roos).

Hi Roos, my best to you! I'll be sad to see you go, but I'm happy to hear
you're doing what's right for you.

So it may seem cliche changing gender and loosing interest for computers
> and maybe it is but I do love this stuff and I care to find it a new home.

People's interests change over time anyway, so I don't see it as cliche,
esp. knowing many people who have transitioned. It's clear you care and
that will follow you to all your interests.

I’ll be around for a while to close my account and for now I want to thank
> everyone for all the help, the contributions and good spirits over the
> years.

Thank you for your contributions too, Roos!

I wish I could provide a home for some of your devices, but I have enough
of my own and no budget for more. I'm sure they'll find good homes.

Morgan

--
Morgan
---