[NTLK] Hiroshi WIFI source code released in 2009 gone AWOL?

Alex Santos santoscork at me.com
Wed Jan 22 04:21:48 EST 2020

Hello list

I was recently searching for the NewtonWaveLan source by Hiroshi but had a two hour search that yielded nothing. I then asked for some help on a discord channel to see if the url shortner link that I found on several other Newton sites may have been somehow backed up and lo and behold the following link came up (yes I remember this site too!)

http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/ethernet/NewtonWaveLAN_source.zip <http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/ethernet/NewtonWaveLAN_source.zip>

In any event, hope this serves others well too!

Best regards
—Alex