[NTLK] How to open .bin file

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Jan 14 04:20:36 EST 2020

Hi Pawel and all,

The file k-diags-1.4.3.bin.gz (k-diags-1.4.3.bin) is not corrupted!
If I remember correctly, this file is not a standard .bin file but a binary image of the 1 Mb Flash card called K-Diags, which was used to test the eMate 300's. Therefore it cannot be readable as a file since it is a "clone" of a PCMCIA Flash card.
There was a thread about this image at this address :
https://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=152591621004583&w=2

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]