[NTLK] UNNA status?

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 16:27:13 EST 2020

> On 10 Jan 2020, at 21:16, Dennis Swaney <romad at nvwisp.com> wrote:
>
> Is it ever going to be resurrected or is it dead as a Dodo? If the latter,
> any plans to create something similar or are all those Newton apps gone
> forever?

Hi Dennis,

It is IMPOSSIBLE to all Newton software gone forever :)

Here you have UNNA mirror: http://unna.applenewton.co.uk <http://unna.applenewton.co.uk/>

And I’m collecting CD/DVD images with software for Newton. Soon (hard to say when exactly), I will share all that images for everybody. I just get acces to hosting server with 50GB space for files and unlimited download/upload. At this moment I have over 20GB in over 80 CD images. So, a lot of software :)

And my appeal to everybody: If you have some original CD’s with software for Newton, please upload it on that link (no space limit - upload everything you have for Newton and ISO images, please): https://www.dropbox.com/request/aN02ZbdGhbDBFu55mfv7 <https://www.dropbox.com/request/aN02ZbdGhbDBFu55mfv7>

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)