[NTLK] Apple-Newton Internal Apps

John Murray jmurrayjr at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 18:53:12 EST 2020

I discovered a few old Newton apps that I wasn't sure if anyone else had seen.

The “Phone” app has everyone whom I presume worked at Apple around 92’ (I’m guessing).
I thought showing Sculley’s extension would be helpful.
Long time follower - mainly using Einstein at this point, but once in awhile I still fire up the Newt.

Apologies for the poor image quaility. Taking a photo of the apps running on a Newt, not that pretty.
Most of my tech is quite new now and trying to export is something I’m working on.

Jobs: simple app lisitng the job, title and description
Map: basic map outlining each conf. room location
Phone: internal listing of everyones extension (I marked several that appeared to be an acutal phone number)
Salary: app that allows an end user to determine someones salary based on title, comp and level

They are labeled Apple internal :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud9a7g3r1rwssm7/IMG_0249.jpeg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud9a7g3r1rwssm7/IMG_0249.jpeg?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uctwxv3o5cunljg/IMG_0250.jpeg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/uctwxv3o5cunljg/IMG_0250.jpeg?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zm9rw9yo9yf299/IMG_0251.jpeg?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zm9rw9yo9yf299/IMG_0251.jpeg?dl=0>