[NTLK] Problem with connecting my eMate to my Mac

Fabrice Braun newton at fabricebraun.de
Sat Aug 29 08:28:56 EDT 2020

Hi Sylvian

following your advice I tried to insert an old Memory card into my eMate.

I found two old Flash Card cards that I used with my old MP 120. But when I insert both in the eMate I always get the error message:

„Writing to this type of card is unsupported. This card will be mounted read only.“ Then there is a lock icon near „Flash Storage card“.

I first thought that I had manually activated the „write protection“, but both card are unlocked.

Anything I can do to write on these cards?

Salut

Fabrice