[NTLK] restart/reset button Was: testing testing

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 17 14:59:48 EDT 2020

With my admittedly limited understanding of how the Newton OS works, I can speculate that some sort of underlying issue is occurring after the installation, which could be the root of the issue.

In the days of Mac OS 9 (Classic), you started by holding down the SHIFT key to turn extensions off. (In Windows it was called Safe Mode.) By doing this you could see if an application was “misbehaving” (as they call it in Android OS), and troubleshoot it from there.

I don’t know exactly how this would be accomplished with Newton OS, but have to think there is a way.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11