[NTLK] Test run for Worldwide Online Newton Conference?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:32:40 EDT 2020

FYI the meeting organizer (Pawel) can Mute All participants.
I’ve been involved with events on zoom with 49 plus people and hopefully it won’t degrade to the point we need to limit participants video.

There is a way for the meeting organizer to set the individual to present to be on the main screen on our side. Anyway it should be fine.

Regards,

Sonny
Sent from my iPad