[NTLK] Fwd: NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 76, Issue 24

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:07:14 EDT 2020

Hi I just wanted to check the start time for the conference,

I opened up the UTC and found out this

UTC = 4pm
New York = 12pm
Paris = 6pm

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com <https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/>

Can you check, or maybe we can use GMT which is 1 hour difference (5pm) from UTC

GMT = 5pm

Thoughts,

Mark