[NTLK] MP2100 or UMP2000

Garnet Cherry garnetcherry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:43:13 EDT 2020

Thank you very much for your offer! I am sorry to reply so late, the workload in my area has increased under the present circumstances.

Roos very generously passed on a good deal of equipment! I’m very thankful and excited to get started as soon as I have some more free time. I’ve seen some very interesting projects in this list (WLAN to ethernet via Raspberry pi) and on the web (USB converter for Newton keyboard) that I’m itching to try out.

Mit bestem Gruß aus Düsseldorf