[NTLK] Doing math in notes & Links in NOS 2.1

Nils Froese macmilz at me.com
Thu Apr 23 08:43:01 EDT 2020

Hi All,
When I used my Newton back in 1995 every day for work, I had a program or extension installed, allowing me make calculations in notes.
Simply entering an equation like 46.3-0.27/112.8 = , highlighting and I guess it was double tab with the pen to get result.
Does anyone remembers this or can point me in a direction, which program to install?

A couple days ago watched Love Notes to Newton again and noticed the link feature was explained as a cool thing. Just grabbed my MP2100, wrote a text in notes, highlighted it and was look for the „Link“ item, but could not find it. Can you guys help how to do that?

Thanks and stay safe during these days,
Nils.