[NTLK] Newton Conference

Lauren laurenbodyfelt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 16:56:00 EDT 2020

Hello fellow Newton fans! I already sent a similar email, but I don’t think it went through, so I’m sending another one. As you might see, I’m new to this email group focusing on Newton MessagePads, and really excited for the Newton Developer’s conference! Would you like me to design some digital flyers to help promote this event? If so, let me know. I’m also willing to help out in other ways if needed. Newtons rock!

Sent from my inferior human communication device...of DOOM!!! Mwahahaha!