[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 15:56:24 EDT 2020

Hello all Newtonians!

Because we never get to planning stage of physical Newton Conference, an idea arose in my restless head. Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020. Online video-conference. With international schedule, presenters, presentations, demos, and - of course - networking sessions. The time is bad (coronavirus), but I think because of this some of us have to stay at home. I thought it was a good time to organize such an event.

Because we are around the world, we need to have good time schedule. I thought that US part of world could start about 9-10am. This give in Europe something like 3-4pm. For the first time we could organise something like 5-6 hours event, with 4-5 speakers (or longer if the presentations will be linger). We could use Zoom app or something like that to connect everybody.

This is initial thought. Tell me what do you think, please.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)