[NTLK] MessagePad 120/130 Using Apple Talk and finding the Internet

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:09:40 EDT 2019

Morning Folks,

I was able to get my MessagePad 120 and 130 on the Internet,

Well, not really, I created a couple of notes on the MessagePad 130, then
BEAMED it to the MessagePad 120 (could have been done the other way), then
took those notes, and transfer the screen via APPLE TALK to an Apple
PowerPC G3 via Newton Developer Kit.  I have an Avante HUB that connects
(Apple Talk to TCPIP), then the took the PowerPC online with Outlook
Express and send the screenshot as a JPG to EVERNOTE and my EMAIL.  And
Voila, notes on the MessagePad 120 or 130 on the internet.

I'm also enjoying the Einstein VERY much on the iPad mini (it's a perfect
fit).  I have included a few notes taken on such device too.  It's all here:

https://tublrbersky.tumblr.com/

enjoy

Mark
--