[NTLK] New 2100 owner - Question about data storage and spare

Craig Goodwin cmgoodwin1 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:30:00 EDT 2019

Hey Frank,

Thank you so much, it’s great to be here!

I feel so much empathy hearing what you are going through right now and humbled that you’re still willing to help folks like me out with Newton stuff. I hope maybe the distraction helps in some small way.

I’d like to take you up on both the blanks and cards. Let’s do 3 of each to make it worth your time and also give me a couple of spares for the little green guy.

I’ll send you a quick message off list for your payment preferences etc, I guess that’s how it’s done.

Thanks again,

Craig