[NTLK] Has anyone got news of Frank?

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sun May 12 13:36:50 EDT 2019

No, that is a valid question, and I have wondered the same thing.

As we are in the midst of discussions about running Einstein on various devices, investigating new hardware possibilities, etc., it seems unusual to not have Frank’s voice be a part of it, as he has a great interest in Newton hardware.

I hope that all is well with him and his family.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my iPad Pro 9.7"