[NTLK] Transfer Notes to Einstein

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:46:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

I’ve taken the plunge with both feet to Einstein.  I’ve was able to get a build for iOS iPad Mini and it looks and works great!  Sound and all.  I was wondering, how do I transfer all the 500+ notes from my Newton MessagePad 2100 to my new shinny install of Einstein?  I thought of backing up notes to NCU and then trying to restore that file via Einstein with a serial connection.  I also am playing with X-port.  Seems you can export all your notes,

Any other options?  Anyone done this, or at least one note, or at the very least my NewtPaint sketches?

thanks,
Mark