[NTLK] Newton-Internal-WiFi (request to buy)

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 01:09:12 EDT 2019

Hi Dan,

You are right!
Ad hoc is another different protocol.
And some mobiles even block some ports more than others.

I have found a very interesting and optimistic article about Newtons with a Wifi Card that do Wifi Syncing:

http://www.newted.org/raparker/newton/HOWTO-WirelessAppleTalk.pdf <http://www.newted.org/raparker/newton/HOWTO-WirelessAppleTalk.pdf>

From what I have read, Newton can support Ad Hoc in certain combinations, albeit needing to follow the instructions mentioned there.

I like the prospect of idea of Syncing everything Wireless!!

Generally I have most Wifi routers open to all, without password  :)
(Like Apple Store does)

But try never to do anything sensitive while connected to them.

Thanks Dan!

Martin