[NTLK] Everything we need.... we still have!!

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu May 2 03:49:36 EDT 2019

Sorry to be a sort of “crepe hanger” here...but the real problem that I see with browsing the Internet on the Newton (or, by association, Einstein) isn’t so much the secure issue—there are still websites that don’t require security that the Newton can access—but the graphics and memory limitations.

Granted, memory would not be an issue so much on a more modern device running Einstein, but unless I’m missing something here—if Einstein is a true clone of the Newton OS—then it would share those graphics limitations, correct?

If I'm out in left field here and am (as I said) missing something, please correct me.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus