[NTLK] The sticky stuff

Maury Estabrooks maurye at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:51:09 EDT 2019

> That?s funny. I my opinion it is the worst newton device, because of the case. But that?s taste. It is nice, that you discovered it for yourself.
> In the last weeks, I also often played around more with OS 1. Just because it is so simple. But I prefer the Siemens clone. Nearly the same case as the 100, but without sticky stuff.

I once used Clorox Disinfectant Wipes to clean the sticky stuff off the device. With much scrubbing I may add. I recently found a mild version of Goof Off which simply wiped the rubberized coating off with ease and did not damage the plastic cover. I’ll try to find the bottle. I drained it recently cleaning devices.